New video about new Black league champion! VERY CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO BE CAREFUL.
Stages of packing for a trip:
- Oh it’s just packing it’ll be easy just gotta throw some shit in there it’ll be good
- Okay maybe I actually need two of those
- SIX PAIRS OF SOCKS DIVIDED BY THE SQUARE ROOT OF HOW MANY SHIRTS I HAVE
- FUCK I’M GONNA FORGET SOMETHING
- I didn’t forget anything
- GOD DAMN IT I FORGOT A THING
Time for facts!
1. I named my car Katie.
2. I’m in love with League of Legends.
3. My favorite type of game are puzzle games.
4. Whimsicott is my favorite pokemon.
5. Ska is my favorite genre of music.
6. My favorite snack is cheese and crackers.
7. I would love to have a cuddle buddy. c:
8. J’aimerais apprendre le français.
9. My favorite Achievement Hunter is Ray.
10. I’m way too polite if I’m a guest at someone’s house.
I’ll tag some people but I can’t do fifteen. c:
First Kiss: Kankri
First Time: Porrim Maryam
Killed by: Kurloz
Ressurected by: Aranea
First Kiss: Aranea
First Time: Meulin
Killed By: Kankri
Resurrected By: Aranea
First kiss: Meenah
First time: Cronus (Fucking Cronus)
Killed by: Cronus (FUCKING CRONUS)
Resurrected by: Rufioh
First Kiss: Vriska
First Time: Nepeta
Killed By: Vriska
Resurrected By: Nepeta
I’m perfectly fine with this.
Microsoft released an update recently for Windows 7: KB 2823324, and they’re advising you to uninstall it IMMEDIATELY. why? the article linked above explains it better than i can but long story short: IT IS VERY BUGGY AND CAN MESS UP YOUR COMPUTER TO THE POINT OF IT NOT STARTING UP. this is annoying as hell and i’m sure several of you have already experienced this hell (i haven’t because i saw this article on time, thank goodness). if you’re having trouble finding it or even having trouble booting up your computer, here are some ways to get rid of it:
TO UNINSTALL IT IF YOU HAVEN’T FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BUGS:
- go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- look on the left sidebar. go to View Installed Updates.
- search for “KB2823324” (make sure KB is in there, otherwise it won’t be recognized)
- uninstall it and restart your computer.
TO UNINSTALL IT IF YOU HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BUGS:
- restart your computer by presing the F8 key
- select Repair Your Computer; select language and log on
- select System Restore
- start up your computer normally. doing this should uninstall KB2823324.
SIGNAL BOOST. SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE.
THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IS WHY I HAVE TURNED OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES.
I DO RESEARCH ON THESE THINGS AND ONCE I HAVE FOUND THAT THEY ARE SAFE - AND ONLY THEN - DO I INSTALL THEM.
IT’S NOT RECOMMENDED, BUT IT CAN SAVE YOUR DAMN ASS FROM SYSTEM RESTORING OR WORSE; REFORMATTING.
()No matter how you reblog it